17th Ave otherwise known as ‘the pulse of Calgary’ is the Beltline neighborhood that has it all. Luxury salons, quaint coffee shops, executive businesses and an ensemble of choice restaurants are just a few amenities to call this neighborhood home.
The Drake development is just one of the latest condo projects to hit this popular location, and may be the first to become LEED certified. Water smart plumbing, and non-toxic paint finishes are just a few features that help make the Drake condos ecofriendly. 135 homes are offered over 17 stories of living space. Homebuyers can peruse through an array of studio, one and two bedroom floor plans, as well as ground level two bedroom townhomes.
With construction already underway, the anticipated move in to these cost effective trendsetting homes, is currently projected for summer of next year! With 96 homes already sold, this amazing opportunity to own a home just a block away from a stretch of the city, renowned to the world as the Red Mile, is sure to move quickly.
Drake condominiums offer an exceptional offering of luxury features and building amenities:
- One of two interior colour schemes to select by the award-winning Insight Design Group
- Contemporary laminate wood flooring in shades of Midnight or Tan in living areas with high performing acoustical underlay
- Soft, warm carpet in all bedrooms
- Blomberg washer/dryer (with Energy Star rated washer) in Neat White
- Low VOC paints used throughout all homes
- Overheight ceilings in most living areas for a roomy, expansive feel
- Aluminum and glass railing details on all patios
15 Avenue SW & 7 Street