Sotheby’s International Realty Canada, in conjunction with Blueprint Global Marketing, is proud to introduce our latest international project: Four Seasons Private Residences Bengaluru, India. Call me for more information or you can go their website.
The Finest Name in Luxury Real Estate- Now in India for the First Time
Four Seasons Private Residences Bengaluru is a collection of 110 grand residences situated in two 30-floor towers that are part of CityView, India’s newest and most important mix-use development comprising Four Seasons Hotel, Private Residences, luxury retail and Triple A office premises.
A New Concept for Refined Living
Designed by the international architectural team of Studio u+a and famed Toronto and New York interior design team of Yabu Pushelberg, the inviting residences are state-of-the-art equipped, modern, spacious, feature commanding 360° views and a comprehensive list of services you would expect from Four Seasons. Owners will have access to a wide range of exclusive lifestyle amenities, including private lobbies, elevators and private gardens.
A Prestigious International Address
Bengaluru (Bangalore) is India’s fastest growing metropolitan city and recognized as one of the world’s most important technology centres. Heads of state and industry leaders frequent Bengaluru to gain an insight into the future of technology and CityView, already famous for its strategic location between the new international airport and growing city centre, is considered the ideal new downtown address.
- Two, Stunning 30-Storey Towers
- One to Four Bedroom Private Residences from 1900-6500 Sq.Ft.
- Access to Four Seasons Hotel Services
- Located Between the New International Airport and Downtown
- Surrounded by Acres of Lush Greenery
- Owner Amenities Include Spa, Pool, Media Room, Wine Chamber, Business Centre, Club Room, Private Elevators and Lobbies.
- Developed by Westcourt (London, New York, Delhi and Bangalore)
- Architectural Design by Studio u+a (London, New York, Delhi)
Interior design by Yabu Pushelberg (Toronto, New York)
- LEED Gold Certified
- Under Construction. Delivery December 2013.